Naturescapes And Aquatics - Takes advantage of elderly

Turnaround Time

Dave charged my father over $20,000 for the shoddiest retaining wall and didn't finish the work. My father was ill and after he passed he told my "grieving" mother he had approved quotes on numerous projects.

"Check up front please" of course. After other relatives investigated we had to run David off. Even then he came back and took materials my father owned and never paid for them. My mother was intimidated by him, we had to lock everything away he could get his hands on.

Beware of this shady character. DO NOT give him any money

Product or Service Mentioned: Naturescapes And Aquatics Customer Care.

Naturescapes And Aquatics - TOOK MY DEPOSIT AND NEVER HEARD FROM HIM AGAIN!

Turnaround Time

BEWARE! Dave Coppage is a smooth talker.

He took my large deposit for some work that was to be completed. He stated that it would be done within 7 days. He cashed my check the next day. Now it's 2 months later, haven't heard or seen from him again.

He won't return my calls or emails. THIS BUSINESS IS A SCAM! DO NOT GIVE DAVE ANY MONEY!

You won't ever see it again, nor will he perform any work for you. He will present you with fancy business cards and a contract, but will fail to do anything other than take your money and run.

Product or Service Mentioned: Naturescapes And Aquatics Customer Care.

Naturescapes And Aquatics - Scammed out Money for a Landscapping Job that was never done.

I found Nature Scapes & Acquatics on your website for Landscapping. We hired this company to do landscapping for our yard - a small yard at that.

The owner came out to meet with us and he was very professional. Appeared with cards and landscapping books, etc. He supposedly gave us a deal if we paid up front. Worst mistake we every made.

He did nothing except remove some straw mulch, sprinkled some fertilizer, and purchased some lattice, which he was to install under our deck. Never happened. We paid him a lot of money up front and he did nothing but take our money. We called him many times and he had every excuse you could think of including for not completing the work.

I just do not want anyone else to endure what we went thru with this Company. I am not sure if they are even legitimate. Well, we will find out. I would not refer this company to anyone who is seeking landscapping services.

We would not anyone else to endure what we have gone through. I will not mention the amount of money we paid, but it was a lot.

Product or Service Mentioned: Naturescapes And Aquatics Lawn Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Naturescapes and aquatics received payment for work and did not complete. Left yard in a mess.

Scam artist, beware. Will.not return calls or text.

Same here . Avoiding our calls for money he owes us.

Very smooth talker.

Won't return your calls or text once he gets your money. Key words " pay up front for a discount "

Beware is right !!!!